- Monday- was exhausted! It was just me and my work spouse at work and it was busy and crazy and AHHHH all at once!
- Tuesday - I tried to recover from Monday by going to bed early. It didn't happen. I also mourned the fact that Derek and Joanna got voted off DWTS. Boooo!
- Wednesday - I was still tired! So very tired! So tired that when I was watching some little munchkins that night, I almost fell asleep while I was holding a sleeping baby! Yikes! But on...
- Thursday - We had our bank merger party after work. It was really fun! We got to meet people that we've just been talking to on the phone the past few weeks. It was nice to be able to put a name with a face! Plus, it was YUMMY food, and you all know that makes me happy! :)
- Friday - My work spouse FINALLY got to close on her house! Keith helped them move their bed in that night so they could have something to sleep on. I was over there, but I just held the door. ;)
- Saturday - we helped them move in some more. Keith had a loock-in with the youth that night, so September came over with Miss A and hung out at our house. We Wii-ed till Miss A wanted to go home. We also had fondue! Yum!
- Tonight we went to the Thanksgiving dinner that the youth put together at church. It was good! Then the Forbes plus Court came over and we Wii-ed some more!
Now I am just waiting on the kiddos to fall asleep. I highly doubt it's happening anytime soon. It's my own fault. I had Chloe take a nap today because she has a cold. Lately I haven't been putting her down because then it takes 12 years for her to fall asleep at night. Now since she had a nap, she's not going to sleep. Ugh. Better luck tomorrow, right?
3 comments:
I loved that Chloe hug tonight! She's such a little punkin!
Hey, I've never done fondue. What did you dip????
You've had a busy week.
I'm still thinking about those Sharpie pens you posted about a yearish ago.
One thing I found that works with naps is put her down but don't let her sleep for very long, I know I need nap time more than the kids do!
Post a Comment