
I LOVE this picture for a couple of reasons. The first is my Grandpa - he always used to push his false teeth out with his tongue. Cracked. Me. Up! The second reason is that I can actually hear my Grandma laughing at it every time I look at it. I miss them.
Gimme some cake!!

This picture makes me laugh because of my shoes. If you look closely, you can see on top that they are labeled "right" and "left". Love it!!

I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar, hey, hey, hey, hey! :)

My Grandma Sanders, my brother, and me!

It's not a great picture, but that is me and my Grandpa Sanders.
Give me some blonde hair and I could be Chloe. She totally makes that face. (Don't you love how my mom is trying to hide her face? She doesn't like having her picture taken.)
I've always liked small dogs. ;)

Even at a young age, I took my food seriously. Even while half asleep. :)




6 comments:
Oh, I love it!! I grinned at the first photo of your grandparents. The look on your grandma's face is so awesome. I'm sure you do miss them.
You are such a cute!! And I can totally see Chloe in your kid photos. Bizarre.
How funny! Before I even got to the picture where you compared yourself to Choloe, I had already planned to say that you guys had a pretty good resemeblance!
Great pictures! I'm so glad to see a post from you.
Miss you and love you!
Um...I have no idea why I added an extra O to Chloe. :)
I love these pictures. I am sure you miss your Grandparents :(
Chloe and you look so much alike! But I have always thought that now there's proof! :)
I can't really see the right and left marks are they on the right feet?
LOVE the pictures! Your grandparents are so cute! I bet your Grandpa was a real card! And I love that your Grandma giggled at his antics!
You and Chloe do look a like. And I'm amazed at how you look the same as you did as a mini-cake lover! I know you love your food. ha. Linda
I agree with all the other comments! Wow, you and Chloe look a lot alike!!! One would think you actually gave birth to her! And in a way you did. :) Your grandparents' pictures are great. Memories are good! I never got to meet my grandparents but my mother used to tell me I was a lot like Grandma Hooper.
Post a Comment