- Did you know that candy hearts now come in a blue color that taste like blue-raspberry? I haven't had any hearts for a few years, so maybe it's not new, but it was to me. They are tasty!
- I got a promotion at work this week! I am officially the teller supervisor now!
- I was watching old videos on my computer last night from when Chloe was a baby. So cute! She would like a baby brother AND sister. Not gonna happen.
- The kids were very excited about their Valentine parties at school. It was fun to watch them show me all of their stuff! We gave them their little presents tonight because I just couldn't wait any longer. And Chloe found Jamie's present in my closet.
- I'm very excited the Olympics are on!! Can't wait to watch them!
- Really need to get working on my scrapbooks. I take too many pictures and then have trouble deciding which ones to use. Grr.
- Excited that I have Monday off. Once again, I heart federal holidays! :)
- DWTS starts on March 22nd! Woo-hoo! I can't wait!
That's all. It's bath time! :)
5 comments:
I didn't know about the blue raspberry flavored hearts! I ate some last year, so they must be new! As long as they keep the pink and white...those are my favorites! Oh no! Now I'm craving them!
Congrats on your work promotion! After all these years you totally deserve it! :)
Lucky! No work for you Monday...but I'm low too! 2 kids are teacher kids and there's no school Monday. And 2 have mom's who work at banks, so it kinda works out for me!
I miss you! Love ya!
I hate the new flavors of conversation hearts. I have been eating a lot of Necco wafers to fill the void. Then, if I eat a licorice flavored one I regret the decision. 4 pkgs later, I'm getting awfully good at detecting the licorice ones before I accidentally eat them!
So the bag we had at youth group had: lemon, orange, blue raspberry, green apple, strawberry and grape. The all tasted weird...and there was no WHITE! Ahhh!!!
Well, I like the new flavors! But I always like new flavors of things, and always try new things. I've always been that person that will try - and like - the odd things. Don't worry, the Brach's candy hearts are still the same. It's the Sweethearts brand you will have to steer clear of! :)
Congratulations on your promotion!
I remember when Heidi wanted me to have another baby and I would always ask her if she wanted to risk getting another brother. :) That seemed to help. Now she gets to have her very own baby.
I'm with Rachel. I like the white and pink hearts. However, I didn't have any this year. I did however succomb to a couple of chocolate hearts.
Post a Comment