Monday, February 22, 2010

Even more randomness...

  • I have today off! I love that!
  • I went to the eye doctor this morning. I can still see, so that's good news.
  • I got to go to lunch with my hubby! No kids, just us. I love us! Even better, our waiter might visit our church as he is a-lookin' for one. :)
  • Had a Girls Night at the movies. Saw Leap Year. Cute movie. I have a hard time seeing Amy Adams in anything but Enchanted, but it was still good. Not a lot of swearing, which I liked. And the popcorn...YUM! Even though I ate too much. Eeek.
  • Chloe is still wanting a baby in our house. I told her we didn't have room for another baby in our small house. She thinks it would be very comfortable on the couch! :)
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Olympics! However, they are messing up my sleep schedule.
  • I plan to scrapbook in a few minutes. Terribly excited about that!!
  • Going to buy The Shred later. Kinda scared! It better work.
  • I think that's all I know for now! Oh, except DWTS starts exactly one month from today! YEA!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am bitter. I just typed a whole big comment and it just sat there refusing to post! This better work!

First off...I am so jealous of Girl's Night! I wish I was closer so I could come! And when don't you eat too much popcorn!? ;)

Another baby, huh? Silly girl!

Good luck with The Shred. Jillian is evil! Haha. I've only done my workout video twice. I could hardly move for 4 days after the first time!

Love you!

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I think that is so adorable that Chloe wants another baby and that it could sleep on the couch.