This is an easy recipe - even Rachel can make it. ;) It's actually in the VVBC cookbook, but it's so yummy that it bears repeating. (And not everyone that reads my blog has a clue as to what VVBC even means.) So here we go!
Ingredients
1 can (11 oz.) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
2 2/3 cups milk
1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained
1 can (10 oz.) red enchilada sauce
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies (I actually only use a couple of spoonfuls.)
Sour cream
Tortilla chips
In a large saucepan, combine soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce, and chilies; mix well. Cook until heated through. Garnish with sour cream, tortilla chips and cheese if you'd like.
There you have it! It's easy and tastes good on a cold day - something we better get used to .
2 comments:
I LOVE that soup! Plus, I lost the recipe. Thanks for posting it!
Yay! I look forward to "tasty tuesday" every week! And this looks gooood. Thanks!
Post a Comment