I've decided to take a fast from
fbook. I'm not claiming to never say anything on there that might sound..well...not the way I want it to sound. But when other people are posting things and saying things and just generally being rude, it's time for a break or time to
unfriend. Since
unfriending really wouldn't work if people are still friends with my friends, then fasting seems the way to go. It makes me sad that something I once enjoyed is a source of frustration for me. Maybe it's something I need to deal with in my own life, but I'm not entirely convinced that it is. Yet. I can always chalk it up to "They're only human" or "
Everyone's a sinner", but if I do that for this, doesn't that mean I could say that about every negative thing in life? I'm not going to excuse poor behavior with those excuses. I'm just not. Adults, especially Christian adults, shouldn't be using those excuses anyway. *sigh*
On that happy note...
I'm so glad to have today off. My kids are home, my hubby's home and my dog hasn't pooped on anything of mine yet today. :) I have laundry to do, and dishes to do, and meals to make, and cleaning to do. I'm going to take my time and enjoy every minute of it.
1 comment:
Well, I truly understand about the "fasting" from FB. I try not to say anything but positive things. I stay on it mainly to hear from my nieces, brother, and a few friends I don't get to see. I do get tired of reading the "negative stuff" though! Now, I am so hoping you will Blog more!!! :)
Post a Comment