If you are on Facebook, then I have to share this with you! If you go to your homepage and scroll all the way down to the bottom, you'll see a spot that says "English (US)". If you click on that, it will bring up a new box with all of these different languages. Click on the one that says "English (Pirate)". It's hilarious!! It will change all the headings, etc. into Pirate language. Don't worry - you can always change it back. It's fun to see all the things it says! Try it! I promise you'll laugh out loud!
7 comments:
That actually makes fb a little more interesting to me! It is hilarious! Thanks for sharing that!
Aye matie, I will go and try arrrrrr!
Someone did that to mine and I think it might have been Kendra or maybe Jacob. Who knows. I was so confused when it happened. lol janet
I've heard of people doing that...I'm gonna have to try it when I'm not so tired!
Love you!
~Rachel
Please tell me you didn't just discover this. Emily, my dear friend. I love you.
I had this for a while but I was trying to do something once and I was getting so confused by the language that I had to change it back! Grr- I mean Arrrg.
Courtney did this to her facebook and it changed if for my facebook too because it was the same computer! It was fun for a while but then frustrating when I was looking for a link one time and I changed it back. I wish it had an Australian setting. I love a good "G'day Mate!" every once in a while. LOVE YOU!
Arrrrg! :)
Post a Comment