I can't blog. I can't even think straight. I can hear Chloe throwing a tantrum upstairs because she doesn't want to go to sleep. It's making me very sad. This concludes the world's shortest blog post.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww, sorry you're having a rough night. Hope it gets better. Love you.
You can do it!! Just keep reminding yourself that it's for your sanity, time with your hubby and it's good for her. I'm very proud if you. You are such a good mom. Love you
Emily, Don't cave on this one. She needs to learn that she has to stay in her bed and sleep. It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do, but you can do it.
Emily, Welcome to motherhood...It is rough at times but the good times outweigh times like this...Just be glad that you didn't have 3 doing it...It happened plenty of times with me...But motherhood is a joy!! Just remember that. And your not the only one going through this either...(((HUGS)))) Lisa
4 comments:
Awww, sorry you're having a rough night. Hope it gets better. Love you.
You can do it!! Just keep reminding yourself that it's for your sanity, time with your hubby and it's good for her. I'm very proud if you. You are such a good mom.
Love you
Emily,
Don't cave on this one. She needs to learn that she has to stay in her bed and sleep. It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do, but you can do it.
Emily, Welcome to motherhood...It is rough at times but the good times outweigh times like this...Just be glad that you didn't have 3 doing it...It happened plenty of times with me...But motherhood is a joy!! Just remember that. And your not the only one going through this either...(((HUGS)))) Lisa
Post a Comment