Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday

I have had a day. Mostly because Miss C kept me up for two hours in the night. She was wide awake so I guess she thought I should be, too. She was wrong.

I did not get to upload my Easter pictures yet. :( I didn't get off work as early as I was supposed to, and then I went to a funeral this afternoon, so it didn't get done. Maybe tomorrow.

I am posting a link to a blog I frequently read. She is a Christian, a scrapbooker!, and she attends a rather large church where she lives. Anyway, she is giving away a free worship CD that her church has recorded. You can go to her blog to enter, and posting this on my blog increases my chances of winning one. :) Go here! Go now!

Well, this will have to do it for today. I'm tired. And a little on the cranky side.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I did it! I went "NOW!" I never win stuff though.

Hope you have a better night's sleep!

Anonymous said...

I went NOW, but will go back later to actually try my hand at winning. I won't...never do. I'm a loser that way.

Hey, you called "the little" Miss C and I suddenly pictured a woman in cats eye glasses wearing a plaid dress and shelving books in the elementary library. You have aged your daughter by 65 years in one description (okay, maybe only in my strange imagination!).

Hope you get rest tonight. Just say NO to the librarian. Love you.