Friday, April 17, 2009

All About My Blog (Stolen from Linda)

1. What is your blog about?
My blog is about whatever I want it to be about. I try to write different things according to the days of the week that I had set up a while back, but it doesn't always work out that way. I like to write about my family and I also like to share creative ideas. However, I haven't had much time to be creative, due to the aforementioned family, so there ya go.

2. What will you never write about?
Things I don't want my parents to read. :) Just kidding! I, too, would steer clear of things that would hurt someone's feelings. Also, I don't write much about controversial topics. I would much rather write things that would encourage those who read my blog.

3. Have you ever considered quitting blogging?
Yes! I think it's fun, but if I were someone that wrote every single day, then people expect you to do that and keep it up. I can tell you now that I would not write everyday unless it was my job and I was making good money. Maybe if I was a better writer and had time to organize my thoughts, it would be different.

4. What would you do instead?
Well, since I don't do it all the time, I can tell you what I am doing when I'm not blogging. I'm usually a.) Doing housework. b.) Being creative. c.) Taking care of my family. or d.) Reading.

5. What do you think blogging will be like in 5 years?
Who knows? I think that technology changes so much so quickly that it's really anyone's guess.

6. What is the most extraordinary thing that happened to you because of blogging?
I have to say that nothing extraordinary has happened to me because of blogging. Sad, but true!

7. Did you write a blog post or comment you later regretted?
Yes, I wrote a post that I regretted. I left it up for awhile, but then I deleted it. I don't even think anyone read it. I took it down because I thought I sounded rude, but that doesn't mean that I didn't really feel the things I wrote.

8. Pet peeves?
When somewhat hurtful things are written by someone because they think no one is going to read them or take them wrong. Sometimes people act like they don't care, or they just write whatever they want to write because "it's my blog and I can!" Yes, it may be your blog, but I think it's still important to be respectful. Blogging is kind of like email - you can't always know the emotion or expression behind what someone is saying. It's so incredibly easy to take written words the wrong way.

End on a happy note...I love: Giveaways on blogs! They're fun! If I could think of something fun to give away, I would do it in a second! I also love learning things about people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! You could give away one of your fun creations! I'd enter to win 4 million times!

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Very honest post...I like it! It is fun learning about people for sure.