Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

Chloe and I just took a nap on the couch. She has a cold and cough and has had a hard time sleeping, which means so have I. :( It's hard for her to lay down and sleep so I thought maybe sleeping elevated more on the couch would help. I didn't intend to sleep so long, but we did. There's not much I can do for her since she's only two. We have a waterless/steamless vaporizer and that's about it. It's always worked before but we have to get more refills for it before bedtime tonight. All the kids have it, but Jamie seems to be over it for the most part. I have been waking up at 5:00 because that's usually when Chloe starts coughing, and then she starts crying.

I hear them fighting upstairs. I'm going to let them work it out on their own. I don't hear crying or thumping so that's a good thing. :)

Please pray for my friend Hollie and her family. They have a little baby boy in foster care and the mom is going to get him back on Feb. 15th. It's breaking her heart and I know just how she feels! They live in Florida and have fostered many kids and have 6 of their own. She has such a big heart!! Even though they have fostered so many other kids, she feels different about this one and really was hoping to keep him. Please pray for God's will in this situation. If I could, I'd hop on a plane to see her, but I can't. :( My heart just breaks for and for this precious little baby boy. Thank you for praying for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some rest today! I'm so sorry that your friend is going through this stress. I will pray for her and her family. Love you!