Friday, January 30, 2009

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

Yes, lurkers, I am talking to you. :) You know, the ones who never leave a comment, but I know you've been here. I have a stat counter, telling me all about you. Okay, not all about you, but at least where you live. I don't care if you haven't talked to me in two or 15 years, or if you even know me at all - leave a comment. I'll get to know you! :)

12 comments:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I tell you what - I truly enjoy your blogging! I really am learning more about you. What I see, the more I like. You are a precious woman with a lot of responsiblities and I admit your humor catches me off guard - in a good way! Your smile lights up the room. There are worse things than being "addicted to scrap booking paper". ha ha

Anonymous said...

HA! I love what Anita said about being "addicted to scrapbooking paper!" Have a great Saturday! janet

Anonymous said...

You know me, and you know I love your blog...and you!

Anonymous said...

I think you know I'm on here too. I post comments every once in a while.

Mandie said...

Hey. I comment.

September said...

Hi, my name is September. I think you're swell. And you have nice hair. :)

Anonymous said...

It's me! Your sister...er...I mean friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Your lurkers aren't brave. you don't bite and this is a "safe place" for them to visit. Come on lurkers!

Anonymous said...

I lurk and I love Emily. She is a woman of God first of all and that is beautiful to see. She has made me smile from the first time I saw her cute little face. I am her auntie Alice and I wish she would come and help me scrapbook my life. The corner is growing and growing and growing. I hope she forgives me for being a lurky but someone please remind her that I am a digital immigrant and she is a digital native. Thank you.

jegr said...

Hi, Emily!

Anonymous said...

Oh, your Aunt Alice is so sweet!

Emily said...

Yes, she is!