...here are 16 random things about me.
1. It grosses me out whenever September talks about her umbilical cord incident.
2. I check my alarm clock at least 6 times before I go to bed.
3. I eat Tic Tacs and cheese and crackers in even numbers.
4. I remember exactly what I was wearing on 9/11.
5. I have a wacky memory, which can also be a curse, because I don't always remember just the good things.
6. I quote Friends episodes when I watch them, and if Keith is watching with me, I tell him the funny lines before he even gets to hear them.
7. I like doing small projects at work, things that no one else seems to like doing.
8. I will only go to one dental hygienist at my dentist's office, and will reschedule if they don't have me scheduled with her.
9. I dream a lot about cake and donuts.
10. I am addicted to scrapbook paper, and am wondering about a 12-step program for it.
11. I look like my mom and act like my dad.
12. I love technology, especially when it comes to cell phones and will eagerly check out my friends'/family's new phones.
13. I hate grocery shopping.
14. Chicago is my very favorite place in the whole world, aside from home, of course.
15. I miss being a kid sometimes and not having to worry about responsibility.
16. I am excited about starting a new Bible study on Monday!
There you go, Rach! As for everyone else, I'd like to see your random things about you! :)
3 comments:
That's an entertaining list! I need to do it too since she tagged me. Stuff like that takes awhile and shouldn't be rushed!
I can't wait for Bible study on Monday either!!!
Hey, if you love technology...and I know you do...check out my skype entry on my blog.
Love you.
What Bible study are you starting? I'm in Beth Moore's Esther study and loving it.
I, too, am guilty of #6.
I laughed heartily when I read your #1. Good list. I'll have to do mine too. Maybe while Amelia sleeps and Bryan makes me some dinna!
Post a Comment