Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday Fun

So I've decided that I'm going to have more of a purpose in blogging. Right now it's very random, and there are things I like to share, but I don't always like to put them in the same post. Sometimes I feel like it might be information overload, and basically just a jumbled mess. My new plan is to post certain things on certain days. Aside from this month, I won't necessarily post everyday, but when I do post, it will have a theme for the most part. Starting tomorrow.

Mondays will Monday Madness, where I will post about anything. Tuesdays will be Tasty Tuesday, where I will share some favorite recipes, or maybe even a restaurant review. On Wednesdays I will have Worship Wednesdays, and might share a favorite song or verse or something I'm studying. Thursdays will be Thankful Thursdays, and I think that subject is obvious. Fridays will be Favorite Fridays. I will share something of mine that's a favorite - it could be a photo, a memory, or anything that I happen to like at that moment. Saturdays will be Scrappy Saturdays. My creative side will come out. Sundays will be Simply Sundays, and I may not even post at all then.

We'll see how it works out. It may be even more random than it is now. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a fun format! I am trying to figure out how to do a signature too. Love yours! I may be calling you if I can't figure it out.

I am cutting out reindeer today. :)

Anonymous said...

It's good to have a plan. However, I've found when I have a plan like that, I end up thinking of all my favorite things on Saturday and then forget by the next friday. I'm glad we got to chat too. Mothers of the year!!

jegr said...

What a great idea! You may find some of us "stealing" it. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun idea! Can't wait to read!

Your signature is awesome!