- I'm taking Jamie to the Go Fish Christmas concert next month! I can't wait! He's going to have so much fun. He loves their Christmas cd "Snow". (You should listen to it if you haven't.) He can't wait - it's all he's talked about.
- Jamie told my dad yesterday, "You can say 'I love you' everyday to me. I will say it back!" How sweet is he?!
- Miesha got a birthday present in the mail today from Nonni and Papa. She got a 108-piece art box. That girl's in heaven! She loves art stuff!
- Chloe bit me tonight. I didn't let her have what she wanted and she bit me in the shoulder. It hurt.
- Tomorrow is the day for the new Karen Kingsbury book! I'm excited, even though I do still need to read The Shack and I have a book to read for work. (Yes, I know, that sounds weird, but it's actually a good book.)
- I have lots to do tomorrow. It's a good thing the bank is closed. Man, I love federal holidays!
- Yesterday, I asked Chloe if she tooted because I thought I smelled something funny. She said, "No, papa did it." It was hilarious!
- Keith and I went to see "Fireproof" last night. It was horrible acting in some spots, but considering Kirk Cameron was the only professional in the movie, it was pretty good. It has a good message. And Keith enjoyed the fire "stuff".
Well, that's enough madness for today. Can you stand it?! Haha.
6 comments:
Stop the madness! ha
Jamie is such a sweet boy! He was so good in class on Sunday. I am sure he will love the Go Fish concert.
Kid bites hurt, bad!
I wish painters got a federal holiday - lucky!
Oh...I KNOW that boy loves Go Fish Christmas. I remember listening to it in JULY! ;)
I LOVE that Chloe blamed a fart on Keith! That girl is my hero.
I'm so glad you mentioned the KK book because I totally forgot about it! Guess I know where I'm going after work tomorrow night.
Yeah...so why can't daycares take off federal holidays. This isn't fair. :( I'm jealous.
Never heard of Go Fish. Will head over to Amazon and check it out shortly.
I like your new (is it new?) signature! I need to do that, but I'm not photoshop savvy. I also need to make a real logo for my blog. Sigh. I kinda missed out on that whole training thing while in ETS. I was more nuts and bolts and less creative than the rest of you!
You have the day off, eh? What do you plan on doing with yourself?
I can't believe Chloe bit you! I hope you spanked her little booty.
Jamie is so sweet.
I should sit down with miss Miesh some time and do a little art with her.
Read The Shack first! You won't be sorry!
Go Fish sounds like something I might like! I am going to have to check that cd out. Cute post, I love bulleted lists.
Post a Comment