Saturday, November 08, 2008

When the dogs bite..

...when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel sooooo bad!

I was in such a mood last night that I tried to make it a better day today. It worked for most of the day! Then this song got in my head, so I decided to do a post of my current favorite things.

  • I love these and these. I was looking online for holiday cards and I found them. They are so cute!

  • This sounds weird, but Target makes this holiday milk in a candy cane flavor and it is so good!

  • What cardmaker doesn't like Stickles?

  • This is for me. Yes, I'm a paper freak.

  • This blog. She's hilarious and real. I link to her in my sidebar.

  • I am coveting this right now. I have PSE 6. I want to upgrade for the new features. Maybe for Christmas.

That's all for right now.

One thing that's not currently one of my favorites: laundry. Lots of it. Blah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how much I LOVE Stickles! In fact, I added some to the hearts on the little envelopes I made tonight with my Cricuit!

Big Mamma is one of my favorite blogs to read too. She is priceless!

I did laundry today while I cut out snowmen. Ick.

Mandie said...

I don't mind laundry. Maybe because I do it once every 2 weeks and my husband helps me with the entire process. Ahh...the joys of not having a washer/dryer IN your home. (Ours is upstairs...)

I'm trying to get Brian to sit down and do photos for Christmas cards this year. What is the trick?!

Here's a funny blog: http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This was fun, playing leapfrog throughout your post.