Saturday, March 06, 2010

RaNdOm is my new thing...

  • Maybe randomness isn't my new thing. Bullets! Bullets are my new thing. I think I can blog easier, and more often, if I use them. Takes away the pressure, yet keeps people updated.
  • Went to Menards with Chloe today. I love how she calls it "Me ards". No "n". So cute!
  • Took Jamie to Target. He was a very good boy, but wanted every. single. thing. he saw in the whole store!
  • Miesha is having a friend spend the night tonight. Not sure I'm ready for that.
  • Had the week from you-know-where at work and a few nights like it at home, too. Ugh.
  • Why does everyone have to have an issue the same week?
  • I thwarted a forgery attempt today! The week kind of redeemed itself at that point.
  • Then I came home and realized that was not true.
  • But my hubby and kids cleaned the house while I was gone. Niiiice!
  • It's a mess again.
  • Didn't wear a coat today! :) Made me happy!
  • Would love for tomorrow to be a relaxing day...but I'm almost scared to hope for it.
  • I've been very tired this week. Can't get enough sleep. I still blame the Olympics. They messed up my whole schedule.
  • I just heard the kids jump on Keith upstairs. Better him than me.
  • I guess that's all I know at the moment, even though I know I had other stuff to tell the 2 of you who read my blog. Oh, well. Maybe next time!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Reader #1 present and accounted for! ha. The forgery thing is unbelievable!

Kathy said...

I am proud of you for the thwarted (what a great word!) forgery attempt :) wow

Ha! I had to laugh when you said you heard the kids jump on Keith!

An overnight huh? Oh man I remember so many of those, when the kids were here at least I knew what they were doing

Oh man, I miss the Olympics, they could just show the events that didn't make it to prime time . . .

Rachel said...

Hey look! You've got at least 3 readers! ;)
I'm all for bullet posting if I get more updates!

Yep, I totally had a week from you-know-where as well. I seriously wanted to turn my boss into DCFS by Thursday. I work at a really ridiculous place.

So Jamie wanted everything in Target, huh? Must get that from his mom. Haha!

Hope you survived the sleepover. Well, I guess you did since you texted me this morning.

Love you and miss you!

Heidi Rot said...

reader #4 here...i enjoy your updates since i don't see you! love you!

September said...

Reader #5! See? You have readers :)
btw, your font color is wicked. I can't read it well on my phone but if you really like it I will continue squinting my eyes and tilting my phone. :}

awesome job on the thwarting, again. You're an awesome thwarter.

jegr said...

Reader #6. I don't always comment, but I do check to see if you've written. Keep bulleting. :)

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Reader #7 - I like the bullet thing too - you go woman! It was fun reading that. I do hope you can get some much needed rest this week!