I can't believe Chloe is 3 years old!! She wanted waffles for her birthday, so the whole family went off to
IHOP. It was pretty yummy and we thought it was fun to do something different for a change. The employees sang to her and gave her a free ice cream sundae! Yum! She got loads of presents and had a fun day, which made us happy!


Happy Birthday, Chloe! We love you so very much!
5 comments:
My two favorite pictures! I hope her Mom got in a picture or two also!
Let me get this straight...you cleaned your studio AND blogged today. Wow. I am impressed! :)
I agree with Linda...those were my 2 favorite pics too!
~Rachel
The pictures are so great! She looks so much like you, Emily! Happy late Birthday sweet girl
Haha, Rachel! I really thought it was Jacob commenting since he made a big deal about my lack of blogging! :) Show him that I wrote a little diddy along with my pictures, so he won't ignore it! ;)
She is so cute - so hard to believe she is 3 already! I just love hearing her talk on Sundays.
Post a Comment