...but I've got nothing! Nothing to say. I'm boring, I guess. And I know it's Tasty Tuesday, but I don't even have a recipe to share. Oh, wait! I see one sticking out of a pile. Hold on...
It's my Aunt Gretchen's BBQ Meatballs. Tasty! Here we go...
2 lbs hamburger
24 soda crackers (crushed)
2 eggs
1 medium onion (which you know I won't use. I use onion salt/powder.)
Blend with hands. Shape into meatballs and place in a roasting pan or casserole dish.
Then you need:
1 cup ketchup
1 t. salt
6 T. Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
6 T. vinegar
Mix in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour over meatballs. Bake at 350* for 50 minutes. Cover loosely with foil as this splatters.
Sounds good to me! Then again, I heart food, so most things do. :)
7 comments:
That does sound tasty!
yummm! wish I had some right now
Let's have a bloggers potluck :)
Hmmm...a bloggers potluck. Where's the fun in that...we can't all be together and eat it all! :)
Sounds pretty tasty though. Hence "Tasty Tuesday"
Love you!
ps...
~Rachel :)
I appreciate you so much, even when you say you have nothing to say. LOVE YOU!
I think we have another winner here. Can't wait to try it.
Post a Comment