I'm still here. This is the first day that I've felt up to even being around. That feeling comes and goes. I'm trying to rest up because I HAVE to go back to work on Monday, but I couldn't stay away from the computer any longer. It was calling my name. :)
I don't really have much to say, but wanted to thank everyone for praying for us! Please continue to pray for J & C. I don't want them to catch it! J just had a cough this week, but never had a fever or anything else. M is feeling much better!
I went back to read everyone's blogs, but I apologize because I didn't leave comments. It was just too much! So I guess I won't be able to say I blogged ever single day this month. I did think about it, though! Does that count? ;)
8 comments:
Yes...it counts. If you're sick then you have a legit excuse. :)
I'm so glad that you're feeling better. It takes so long to feel "normal" agian. I'm praying for all of you.
I love your new layout!
Glad you're feeling better, Em! I've been watching your facebook posts. We've had the ick at our house, but only my husband got the fever. Hope it is over and gone for good!
Yea! I'm glad you feel a little more human. I don't think I'd worry about blogging 30 days in a row. Just get well.
Love your new background!
So glad to hear you are a little better praying for you guys!
And yes, thinking about blogging is almost as good as a post when you are sick!
Okay, since everyone else has excused you, I will, too. :) You can still jump back in when you feel up to it. Hope you are feeling better this morning. Read on FB you fever was back last night. janet
Emily ... you're excused. Sickness is definitely one of the legitimate ones. Hope you are feeling better and better and that we get to hear from you the rest of the month. :)
I'm sorry, but there's no excuse for you. However, I'll excuse you lack of blogging because you're sick. I suppose...
Hope you're better soon! I miss my "Emily time." It's a real thing. Really. And I'm having withdrawls!
Love you!!
Glad you're doing better. We missed you at church!
Post a Comment