Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet friend! I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Emily! I miss those lavender glasses AND Reminisce! ha.

I am blessed to have you in my life too. Love you!

September said...

Happy Birthday, dear Linda!

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Great picture - great friends! I know we all want Linda to have a VERY HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY! I remember "us" going to Reminice once or twice...it seems like years ago - BECAUSE IT WAS!

Jacob said...

I believe I was the photographer of this lovely picture. :)
And I agree with exactly what Emily said.
Happy Birthday!

ps...this is Rachel, but I'm too lazy to sign out of Jacob's account.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm glad you clarified that you were NOT Jacob because I don't believe I even knew who he was at the time of this photo! ha.