Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not much to say...

...but I'll post anyway! :)

  • September came over and made us fajitas tonight. It was like having our own personal chef! :) They were yummy!
  • Trying to finish a project, but I've fallen behind.
  • Trying to get ready for vacation, but I don't feel like I can get in vacation mode until the wedding is over.
  • Have to pick up Jamie's tie for the wedding tomorrow.
  • I have Friday off so I can get all the stuff ready that we need to take to the wedding on Saturday.
  • I will have to do the bulletin on Friday. Will not feel like doing it on Saturday night, that's for sure!
  • Need to run to the library or bookstore before we leave on vacation. I will have to read books in the car, because the kids will be watching movies so we can't listen to music unless we use our iPods. That's okay, though, because the kids will be occupied and that makes me happy.
  • Tomorrow is Miesha's last day of second grade! How can she be in third grade soon? She was just five years old it seems!
  • This is the end because I have run out of anything interesting to say and I have to work on my project. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think September should come over once a week and cook you supper! Of course then she'd want you to come over once a week and do her laundry. ; )

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I can't believe Meisha will be in third grade also. Thanks for posting...I enJOY reading anything you have to say...

Rachel said...

Yum! Fajitas sounds GOOD...and it's not even 10:30 yet!

See you tomorrow evening!