Wow, that's a good picture of the happy couple! Love your new background!
Hi Emily,I am part of the Siesta Memorization group...I wanted to say I love the scripture that you have chosen for this month...I just started reviewing for Thomas Nelson also...How did you get the button for your blog??StacieLivonia, MI
Oooh! I love this picture! I have so much catching up to do! :)Love you!
You need to blog. :)
I'm so happy that we have been the stars of your blog for 2.5 weeks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, that's a good picture of the happy couple! Love your new background!
Hi Emily,
I am part of the Siesta Memorization group...I wanted to say I love the scripture that you have chosen for this month...I just started reviewing for Thomas Nelson also...How did you get the button for your blog??
Stacie
Livonia, MI
Oooh! I love this picture! I have so much catching up to do! :)
Love you!
You need to blog.
:)
I'm so happy that we have been the stars of your blog for 2.5 weeks!
Post a Comment