Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scrappy Saturday

You may have noticed the button that I have in my sidebar that says Scrapbook and Share. This is a link to a really cool contest that Close to My Heart is having. You could win $150 in Close to My Heart product! The thought of having that much to spend on CTMH stuff makes my creative heart skip a few beats!!

It would be so cool if one of my blog friends won this contest. It's really easy to enter, and it's not at all hard. You just have to do a two-page layout about...YOU! How easy is that?!? If you go to the link and scroll down, you can see the different rules and an FAQ section. The entries will be judged in FIVE different categories.

The site does showcase the new Tickled Pink kit that CTMH has developed for National Scrapbooking Month. You know who to call if you're interested in that. ;)

That would be me, in case you didn't catch that.

So go on, try it...what have you got to lose?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at that yesterday. It would be fun to win but I don't know that I could make something as creative as the ones that are shown. Love the paper pack though!

September said...

Hm... I just might do it!

Rachel said...

Hey! Where did your last post go! The pictures were cute! :)