Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Saturday To-Do List...

  • Take the girls on a walk, so Chloe can ride her new trike.
  • Plann menu for next week.
  • Make grocery list.
  • Go grocery shopping.
  • Go to church to get some info for bulletin.
  • Come home and do bulletin.
  • Go copy it and other stuff.
  • Clean my studio.
  • Make invitations.
  • Do thank-you's.
  • Do laundry.
  • Put away laundry.
  • Spend time with the family.
  • Make Easter baskets.

I was going to try and get a nap in, but I guess not.

3 comments:

jegr said...

I hope there are enough hours in your day to get all that done ... and enough energy in your body! :) Have a wonderful, busy day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, want to go to Mo5? Just kidding! I have a bunch of stuff i need to do but I'm guessing I won't get it done. Good luck with your list.

Mandie said...

I'm exhausted just reading that.