Dear Mr. Ice Cream Man,
I know in your quest for warmer weather, you are probably feeling the urge to subject hundreds of neighborhood kids and their parents to all things Blue Bunny. You turn on the little song in your van, thinking it must work like a snake charmer, luring kids out of the house as you peddle you sugary dairy products.
Well, I've got news for you - doing it during nap time isn't not going to help you find favor with this mom! No, sir! I'm sick! I needed a nap, but no, no, no, no, NO! You think you can just cruise up and down the streets in our little neighborhood hoping to entice our little wallets into opening up and pouring it's contents into your little hand. I don't think so! Plus, it is only in the 50s. Wait until July, buddy! Then maybe you can make a profit.
But thank you ever so much for driving down our street, causing our 4 year old to look out the window, which he can now see out of thanks to our foresight to buy him a bunk bed. I pretended not to hear his little gasp of, "Ice cream!" as he tapped on the window, hoping that the treats would magically appear in his bedroom.
Keep going, mister! You're not going to get any business out of this mama!
Besides, I am more of a Ben & Jerry's girl myself!
5 comments:
We heard him in our neighborhood too. It caused my husband to stop at DQ and fill the freezer with a treat for later. He fell hook, line and sinker for his sugary dairy snare.
I feel terrible that you are sick! I'm nothing but a giant germ container. : (
Don't mess with mama! Especially when mama's sick!!
LOL! Love the letter :). However, I'm sorry you are sick :(. I hope you feel better tomorrow.
HAHAHA! I love when you write letters to random people.
I love your new background!
Feel better soon!
ps...I'm more of an B&J girl too!
If I got a B&J van and drove through your neighborhood would that be better? I would play a way cooler song too :)
Post a Comment