Oh my word! Those pictures from the back seat are priceless! I can see why they finally ran out of faces! ha.
Hey can you send me the picture of Courtney, September and I looking at the menu? I want the one of you and I in the front seat too. You girls are a hoot. See you tomorrow night.
4 comments:
Oh my word! Those pictures from the back seat are priceless! I can see why they finally ran out of faces! ha.
Hey can you send me the picture of Courtney, September and I looking at the menu? I want the one of you and I in the front seat too. You girls are a hoot. See you tomorrow night.
That was way too much fun! We are totally doing it again! Soon!!
You all do know how to have fun!!! That is great! Cute slide show indeed! Thanks for sharing!
HAHA! I totally laughed out loud looking at all of the pictures in the car. Priceless.
Post a Comment