Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tasty Tuesday: Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta

This is yummy and easy and is good for leftovers. If you haven't figured it out by now, I like leftovers. :)

Ingredients
1 lb. hamburger
1 bag (or box) of rotini pasta
6 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled ( I actually just use the Oscar Meyer Bacon Pieces that you can buy in the salad dressing aisle. It's cheaper than a pkg of bacon and you can use them on salads, too!)
2 cans of condensed tomato soup
8 (or more) oz. of shredded cheddar cheese

Brown and drain hamburger. Boil noodles. Mix noodles, bacon, and tomato soup in pan with hamburger. Sprinkle cheese on top and let it melt. (I put the lid on the pan so it melts faster.)

It's good. I promise! I'm so making it next week! Now I'm hungry for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds good! A little green pepper too?!