Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday Madness!

Here is some more randomness from me...
  • I'm eating a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard - my first DQ run of the official DQ season.
  • It might be my last if I want to fit into my bridesmaid's dress.
  • I made a huge mistake at work. Back in December. Was just found today. It will be worked out. I hope. And pray. :)
  • I love going to my Bible study on Monday nights. I will be sad to see it end.
  • I love that I get to hang out with Linda on Monday nights. We have way too much fun!
  • I am not looking forward to making supper tomorrow night. It makes me crazy when I'm the only parent home and the Littles are hungry and nothing's ready yet and they want snacks so I give them to them and then they never eat their supper. Blah.
  • I totally understand their hunger at that time of day.
  • I can't wait for Monday when my office is closed.
  • I plan to scrapbook.
  • And maybe finish some projects.
  • I love my friends. I think they're the best!
  • I have a cough. Please pray it gets better before Friday. Please. Pretty please. With Robitussin on top.
  • We didn't get pulled over on the way to Bible study...or drive on the wrong side of the road.
  • The lawyer was going to the courthouse today to get a court date for Baby Girl's adoption. Yea!
  • I heart cheese.

The end.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

This list was fun to read.

I had my first DQ in Arizona :)

I will be praying for the adoption to come quickly!!!

It was great to see you yesterday and get a hug!

Anonymous said...

No, no police pull overs and no driving on the wrong side, but we (meaning me) did have some falling off the curb action. Never a dull minute with me. Seriously...I can't believe I didn't fall into the mud on the way out to the car.

Was your Bible covered in hair this time around?!

Per your refusal to embrace twitter, my boring updates are back on facebook. Now everyone will have to suffer. You can thank Emily.

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Praise the LORD the adoption is getting closer. That baby girl is so precious! I will pray that you get over you cough! I can also relate to a mistake that comes back and bites you, but like you, it worked out for me too! That my dear is God helping US!

Anonymous said...

Thank for your entertaining me withy your random post.

I have been craving a Peanut Buster Parfait for a couple weeks now. I'm jealous of your DQ run!

I'll be praying you're feeling better by Friday! :)

Can't wait to find out when Baby Girl's adoption is!!! :)

I miss you.

September said...

You are so random and funny.

Would it help if you were to make a casserole ahead of time for Wednesday nights?

It'll be so nice when the adoption is said and done :)

jegr said...

Janet & I did a DQ run on Sunday night. Must be something in the air.