This will be short and sweet!
I came across a site that is similar to Woot.com, only it's for scrapbooking. Click here! It's very fun! They sell one item per day at totally discounted prices. Some of it is really cool stuff! The shipping is where it might get you, but sometimes the stuff is so discounted that it's still a really good deal.
It has the potential to suck me in big time, but I just put our family on a very strict budget, and by golly, I'm sticking to it!! No more scrapbooking things for a very, very long time! (Except for adhesive and printer ink. And I don't even need adhesive for quite some time.) :) I know I can do it. I really can. I don't need anything. I have PLENTY to use. I can post pictures of my studio if you don't believe me. Actually, I have to do that anyway, to show off my husband's handiwork. ;)
3 comments:
You totally need to post pictures of your studio! It's so nice and organized!!!
I'd love to see the new studio, too.
Did you know you can refill your printer ink at Walgreens for about 50% of the cost of a new cartridge?
Oooo... PeachyCheap IS fun. I've resisted most days, but gave in to 4 sheets of Cosmo Cricket rub-ons for $1.99. Even with shipping at $4.99, it was a deal. The shipping is pretty fast too - ordered last Monday, I think, and arrived on Sat, USPS.
Wanna see studio pix, too!
Post a Comment