...but I just don't feel like blogging right now. I don't have much to say. 2009 hasn't been that great so far, and I'd rather not turn my blog into a place where it's all complaints and bitterness. I wish I could hit a "refresh" button on myself. ;)
I do have to tell you, though, that I took Chloe to her 2-year check-up the other day and she did awesome! She had to get a flu shot and she didn't even cry! She just said, "Owie! OWIE!" And that was it. Then she kept saying, "Bye-bye, Doctor! Bye-bye, Doctor!" Funny girl. :)
5 comments:
Sorry you're having such a hard start to the New Year. Try to think on the positive side of things and don't worry about the little things. janet
Okay, I know where you are coming from. I (as you can tell from my own blog) am having a difficult new year. I am counting my own blessings to help me thru the funk. I will name a few that I know of for you - I'm thinking of an improved studio completed by your hubby!!! An adorable bunch of kiddos that are healthy right now! We have our Plan B for our Project 365! We are getting together to work on it this week!!! You're seeing more of my goofy face now (maybe that isn't good?!). It's a fresh year and we will have an album to look back over it and see how good God is. Love you!!! (and don't feel like you HAVE to blog. do it when you want to!)
I agree with all Linda said for the good parts so far in 2009 but you must also insert my sweet face to your list ;)
I am sorry, though, that it's hasn't been great thus far. That always stinks. Oh! And don't forget to add that you've got a great man who loves you!
Me: Did you get shots today?
Chloe: Yesth. (don't forget the paci in her mouth)
M: Did you cry big alligator tears?
C: Yesth.
M: Did you slug the doctor?
C: Yesth. And Papa!
M: You slugged your Papa?
C: Yesth.
M: Did you then find a million dollars?
C: Yesth.
Ha.. I love you and your sweet fam.
I think you, Mistember and I need to find some night during the week where we can go out for supper. :)
Sorry the year hasn't been the best yet. Maybe you're getting all of your crappy days out of the way early, so the rest of the year will be awesome.
Love you!
Awww... you didn't try to order one of those CK kits, did you? I was going to try but couldn't get it to stay in my cart, so gave up. If they release more, maybe.
Still thinking about CTMH... may ask you more questions later... :)
Post a Comment