Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scrappy Saturday: JOY

Before I post about our Christmas fun, I thought I would post about the things i made for my co-workers for Christmas. I made them coaster hangers that spell out the word JOY. I have this thing about the word JOY . For some reason I just like decorations that have to do with JOY, so I decided to make them for my co-workers.






They took awhile to make. Of course, it didn't help that I procrastinated and waited until the night before the party to make most of them. Grrr. Anyway, they all liked them. I was glad!!

One of my co-workers gave us the Premium M&M's. They are amazing! We all got different kinds, so we taste-tested all of them! My one co-worker gave me hers, too, so I munch on them every once in awhile.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute! I like the word Joy too, kind of gives me "a merry heart" (wink wink)

I am not going to try those m&ms because I know I would love them and I would be craving them. Ignorance is bliss!

jegr said...

I love the coaster hangers. Very cute! Isn't it amazing what can be done with those coasters?

Anonymous said...

Dave and I are officially inviting you, Keith and your family (unless you like finding a babysitter)to join us on New Year's Eve. We have a tradition of going to the Vernon Inn for dinner around 6:30 ish and then plan to have a fun and games night at our house. Let us know if you will be able to join us and if you want to eat out with us or not.

September said...

Super cute! You did a very nice job.. especially for doing them the night before ;)