Sunday, December 21, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I was burning some Christmas music to a cd earlier and thought about what I think the perfect Christmas cd would be like. I would put all my faves in one place. (That's why I burn the cds in the first place.) Anyway, my Christmas cd would go like this:

  1. O Holy Night! by Point of Grace
  2. Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant
  3. Christmas Day by Michael W. Smith and Mandisa
  4. Jesus Born on This Day by Avalon
  5. 2000 Decembers Ago by Joy Williams
  6. Joy (to the World) by Avalon
  7. This Baby by Steven Curtis Chapman
  8. Away in a Manger by Go Fish
  9. My Jesus I Love Thee by Go Fish
  10. Manger Medley by Avalon
  11. Not That Far From Bethlehem by Point of Grace

I'm sure I could add more, make it a two-disc set, but the ones listed are most of my favorites. What would you put on yours?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a great mix! And your #1 is my favorite as you well know! I think I would add Mary DId You Know and Silent Night.

jegr said...

I would add Silent Night by Go Fish; I like how they do it.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to fill my carousel tomorrow! I will post a picture when I have it loaded. Thank you! Merry Christmas. Love you.