Sunday, November 23, 2008

Simply Sunday

I have some things I am going to do today. I finally have time while the kids are napping. I'm going to scrap a couple pages, read a book, do some proofreading, and help my dad scan some pictures. I still have to clean off my computer desk, but I am going to take a little break. I have some cleaning to do upstairs later, so for now I'm going to enjoy my practically clean studio. :)

I am also working on a Blurb book. I am taking all my blog posts from way back when and putting them in a book. I am going to add pictures, too. I want to have a record of my postings. I think it's fun to go back and read htem, but the computer can give me a headace after awhile. We'll see how long it takes me to do it. If I still had a Typepad blog, it would have "slurped" all my posts. That's probably why it costs money to have a blog there. ;)

Goodbye for now! I hope your Sunday is simply wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to teach me how I'm supposed to copy my blog into a book!
It said it only supported Typepad and LiveJournal, but I guess there must be another way! Help!!

September said...

me too!