Well, I was going to post pictures from my "scrapbooking" night last night, but people already beat me to it. That's okay, though, since I wasn't the one that took the pictures. :)
Man, I've spent over a half an hour trying to think of something scrappy to blog about, and I've got nothing. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Maybe I'll think of something when I'm going to bed or taking my shower in the morning...that's always when I think of things. If I think of something, I'll post it tomorrow.
Oh! I just found something while I was rootin' around on the Internet. This site. It's a card challenge site. They have some pretty neat ideas. If you're into cardmaking, then you should check it out!
Now, let's talk organization. This post is not a good example of it, but that's just how I roll. :) Have you ever checked out The Container Store? It has tons of cool stuff! There was one in Chicago that I've been to, only at the time I didn't have any money...or rooms to organize. I still don't have money, but you can get great ideas and then try to find similar items for a cheaper price. (Do you like this Rachel? I'm being organized AND frugal! Haha!) For instance, check out this room. Or maybe it's a closet. Anyway, you can get similar things at Walmart or Target for way less than what you might pay for it here. Or if you have a handy husband like I do, he might build it for you if you're really nice to him. :) They have great tips right here for organizing a craft room. However, I would not spend $1152.89 to do it.
If you've made it thru this mess of a post, congratulations! Do you think they have a container store for the brain?
No comments:
Post a Comment