I don't know about any of you, but I am a giant font-aholic. I love fonts! It's an illness really. I think it goes along with my love of layout and design. Sometimes I will use the computer for my journaling in my scrapbooks. (Most of the time, however, I do it by hand.)
Anyway, I've found a great site for free fonts. It also has great recipes and scrapbooking ideas. You can find it here. It's a really fun site and the fonts are adorable.
One other thing that I've decided to do in my scrapbooks is collages. I am the kind of scrapper that likes to scrap multiple photos on one layout. I have been doing special pages with just one photo, which I usually enlarge and print off at home. Sometimes, though, I don't want to take up several pages in the book for one event. Snapfish.com lets you print different size collage prints, so you can use a lot of photos on one page without actually taking up the whole page. I ordered some this week and I can't wait for them to come! I find them useful for events such as birthdays, 4th of July and other holidays, and other special events. I will probably do one for the day we went to the apple orchard. I have so many photos of that day.
Another thing I like to do if I have multiple photos for an event is to use page protectors that allow you to put 4-6 photos in. See these by Close to My Heart. They are on page 104 in the Idea Book. Also, Pebbles in my Pocket has some, too. They also sell 4x6 journaling cards that fit right in the pockets. They're really cute! I do have some by CTMH that I can't wait to use.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm loving Scrapbook Saturday! I know I am going to love the 4x6 page protectors that Santa is bringing me! hee hee
Post a Comment