First, I need to let all of you know about a giveaway my friend Mandie is having on her blog. It's for something really cute, so you should check it out and you can enter to win it yourself!
I don't really know what to write today. That's one of my problems if I blog too often. I'm sure I can think of many things to blog about, but now I have to save them for my "topic of the day". :) After nablopomo is over, I probably won't post on Sundays. Sundays are usually the time when I get to be creative while the kids are napping. I like that time. Unfortunately, I have a lot of proofreading to do for my parents' office, so I don't think I'll get to do much creating today, unless I miraculously become a speed-proofer. Having said that...I better get started on it! See you tomorrow for more madness. :)
2 comments:
I know what you mean. When I think I have to blog, I can't think of anything. When I don't have to blog, I post 4 times in a day! ha.
I bowed out of all things that put pressure on me (scavenger hunt, nablopomo, etc.). I am enjoying reading your blog everyday though!
You will have to go see my coaster covers and take my poll...and pick which cover you want ;)
Emily...you have GOT to see this lady's craft room. It makes me dizzy:
http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Post a Comment