Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm posting...

...even though I feel like pooh.

Not the bear.

My allergies are making me crazy! We went to the other side of town to go to Keith's holy land, otherwise known as Gander Mountain. I waited with The Littles in the car, and while we were sitting there, I started sneezing my head off. By the time I got home, I could hardly breathe. They're so annoying. I took medicine, but it hasn't kicked in yet.

So I have lots of stuff I can post, but I can't post it all in one post, or I'll never make it for the whole month. This post might just be random. So here are my thoughts for right now:
  • Am I the only one who thinks Linda's scavenger hunt is hard? (Linda- I love it! But I'm just not very observant, I guess. I don't think I pay very much attention around town.)
  • Has anyone ever tried the shakes from Chick-fil-a? I had the Peppermint Chocolate Chip one tonight. It was yummy!
  • Today we met with Chloe's adoption worker. She was asking all sorts of questions about Chloe and asked if she was throwing temper tantrums. Chloe looked at her and said, "Yeaahh." :)
  • We got new equipment that we started using at work today. It makes balancing so much easier, and it's kind of fun, too!
  • We're going to be a donation spot for Toys for Tots. We are supposed to volunteer to help sort through toys at the headquarters. I think it will be fun!
  • My nose is running.
  • I was trying to watch my tv show, but I can't concentrate when my allergies are plaguing me.
  • Does anyone think I'm whining too much about my allergies?
  • I got my cake fix this week.
  • How come I can't smell anything with my allergies except for bad smells?
  • We got a great birthday present from the Forbes and Rachel! (Thanks, guys!) Now we have to see when Rachel will ever be in town so we can cash in on it. Hmmm.... :)
  • I can only breath through one nostril.
  • Can't wait until tomorrow is over.

The end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also think the scavenger hunt is HARD! I'm not observant either.

I have not tried a shake at Chick-fil-a...but I have been on a no ice cream kick for 2.5 weeks now.

I'm sorry your allergies are bothering you so much. I whine when I can't breath and don't feel good. Hope the drugs kick in soon.

I'm glad you liked your gift. Hopefully we can find a good weeked that'll work. I know I'll be here the weekend of Nov. 22, the weekend of Thanksgiving (which probably won't work for everyone) and the following weekend. :)

Feel better!

September said...

I'm also sorry your allergies are bothering you. They always stink whenever they come to town. And I can say that with certainty because I don't know of anyone that enjoys allergies.

That peppermint shake sounds good. Mmm...

I'm glad you guys liked your gift. I think we'll be home the weekend of the 22 but not the following weekend. So that might just work out perfectly.

Hope you're feeling better today :)

Mandie said...

I have horrible allergies, too. I got 2 allergy shots today that have helped me tremendously. :) I take Zyrtec when I'm not pregnant or nursing...yeah...its been almost 2 years since I last took it. An inhaler helps with the breathing problem.

I wanna know about this scavenger hunt.

Toys for Tots: My dad was the Marine representative when we lived on a base once. He really enjoyed it. It was a family tradition to purchase a toy for TFT every year as part of our giving a gift to Jesus. Fun tradition.

Kathy said...

Do you have allergies? ha Just kidding

Chloe looked at her and said, "Yeaahh." :) way too cute!!!!!