Sunday, November 02, 2008

And I'm up...

I don't think I could possibly be any more annoyed with myself than I am this morning. I look forward to this time every year. Gettin an extra hour of sleep. Wonderful words to a mother of three!

But no. Here I sit. I FORGOT about it!! FORGOT. I've been reminding everyone all week, but yet, I forgot. So annoyed. So. very. annoyed.

On the bright side, I just put a load of clothes in the dryer. My dear husband will have nice pants to wear as he preaches today.

Getting over it...


Not only is it time for Linda's City Scavenger Hunt, but it is also National Blog Posting Month.



I did this last year and I think I only missed a couple days, which is pretty good for me. My posts may not be entertaining all the time, but neither am I, so it works.

Well, kids, I have tons of time on my hands, so I think I will go visit my Wii Fit. I might as well do soemthing productive to burn off my annoyance.

3 comments:

Mandie said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, our alarm auto-reset for Daylight Savings last weekend (it was designed before the law changed). Urgh!

So think of it this way: you missed this weekend, but we managed to get it this weekend and last weekend, so it all balanced out in the end!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to set my clock radio back and it went off. I was thrilled to know I could go back to bed for another hour though. I bet Keith appreciated the clean pants. ;)

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing last year! I reminded all of the daycare parent's about it and then I forgot! I didn't forget this year!

Yay. Lot's of posts to look forward to from you!