Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Favorites:

One of my favorite presents was given to me when I was 3. It was a kitchen set! I loved and played with it for hours. I was quite sad that it didn't have a refrigerator, though. I had it so long and it got pretty worn and beat up. My dad ended up covering it with contact paper that looked like wood. It was as good as new! My parents then passed it on to Rachel when I outgrew it. I think she loved it just as much as I did. :)
Isn't it beautiful? :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how ADORABLE you are in that picture! I would have totally loved that kitchen. I had an easy bake oven and I loved that. I guess this explains your good cooking. ;)

Kathy said...

What a cool kitchen & that picture of you is so cute! awwwwwwwww ;)

jegr said...

I always wanted a kitchen, but never got one. However, I too had an easy bake oven. I see a resemblance with you and Chloe in this picture. :)

Mandie said...

I briefly considered getting a kitchen for String Bean for her birthday this year. I decided she wasn't developmentally ready, yet. Maybe next year.

Cutie.

September said...

Aw! You're so cute! You and those little chubby cheeks. I see the resemblence with you and Miss Chloe.

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Those were the days! You and Mikey are so cute in that picture! I always loved the Campbells Soup Kid grins!
Love you much, Auntie Alice

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that kitchen!!

Anonymous said...

I still remember the day your mom and dad brought the kitchen over. It got many years of good use. Alan added his own creativity and built a grocery store checkout stand . Good times for the Thatcher girls!