- My daughters, who have made me smile as they play together.
- Linda, who told me about an awesome offer from snapfish.com, thru oprah.com.
- My friends at work. They make me laugh!
- Our new flex plan at work. It's awesome!!
- The big lunch I ate. I was too full for supper, but oh well.
- The appointment I was able to get for tomorrow morning to have Chloe's daycare pictures re-done.
- My kids' daycare providers. I know they love them (even when Little Boy is naughty), and they take great care of them!
- My job. I'm glad I have one that pays well and is flexible for my family.
That's all for now. I have to save something for Thanksgiving! :)
5 comments:
I'm thankful for you. :)
I'm thankful that my daughter made it to her first birthday (today)! There were times there that I wasn't sure she'd make it...because of me, not her!
I can't wait to see Chloe's pictures! I have been trying to work on this book all night and it is SLOOOOOWWW! But I am determined. ha.
count your blessings, name them one by one :)
that is awesome! It is good to count your blessings. i like the idea of Thankful thursday. good one!
Post a Comment