Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Trip to the Apple Orchard

My parents and I took the kids to the apple orchard today. It was a lot of fun! The kids had never been before and they were amazed at all the apples. It's not even at peak season, but there were still plenty for picking. (I do have pics of Baby Girl in there, but only because she's wearing her hood.) :)

It wouldn't let me upload the slideshow for some reason so click here if you would like to see the pictures!

After the orchard, we stopped at the Pizza Ranch in Vinton for lunch. After we got home, my dad and Chloe and I went to Toys R Us and Target. On the way to the stores we passed a car dealership. It had balloons tied to all the cars. Chloe was excited! "Bawoons! Bawoons!" This is the conversation between Chloe and my dad:

D: Look at all the balloons Chloe!
C: Ya.
D: There's red.
C: Red.
D: Yellow.
C: Lellow.
D: Orange.
C: Apple!

It was so funny!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, cute slideshow! Does Jamie want a dog now? hee hee

Suddenly I want a carmel apple. hmmm

Kathy said...

funny conversation! that's great

The apple pictures are awesome, looks like you had a fun time :)

September said...

Aw!! You have such funny kids. Glad you had a good time!

Mandie said...

I went to an apple orchard once! That is a lot of fun!!

Francine said...

I wish there was an orchard around here, I miss fresh fall apples! What vibrant pictures! What happy kids. Sounds like you have a new tradition.

Anonymous said...

My mom said i was the "apple of her eye!" Then she told me i was rotten to the core!

Daddy-0