Anyway, the first book I made was to carry with me so I can sketch out layout ideas as they come to me. Sometimes I end up drawing them on several pieces of paper and I lose them. Now they can be confined to one place!
I used some pre-cut chipboard by Die Cuts With a View for the covers. The flowered paper is by Pebbles in My Pocket. The letters are by Heidi Swapp.
The paper flowers are by Close To My Heart, so of course, they are a favorite of mine! :) The rhinestone flower is also by CTMH, but it was a special item that is not available to purchase anymore.
The ribbons are by various companies.
The second book I made is to also carry with me to jot down any thoughts or things that I've learned. I brought it to the EWomen conference to take notes on the what the speakers had to say.
Again, the chipboard covers were made with DCWV. The paper is also from DCWV from their "Sweet" Collection. I used matstacks and they were the perfect size!
The letters are by Making Memories. The rhinestones are also by CTMH.
The paper flower is by Prima. The ghost flower is by Heidi Swapp. The button is by CTMH.
They were both fun to make. I can't wait to find time to make others!
4 comments:
They're both so cute. I really LOVE the one you brought to ewomen!
Love ya!
Wow Emily, those are gorgeous! Now I am officially inspired to make something with my Bind It All!!!!
Good job! I love them both!!
very, very cool, very, very YOU!
Post a Comment