50 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Heck, yes!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, but we did smoke a turkey once. It was hard to get it lit, but it tasted pretty good!
3. Do you own a gun? I don't personally.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Love their cherry limeades. (It goes well with their Mac n Cheese Bites.)
5. Favorite Holiday? Christmas and Thanksgiving. Mmmm.
6. When's your birthday? September 19th
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Joy to the World
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Anything caffeinated!
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, I love orange ones! And the Schwan man used to have these Raspberry Yogurt ones that were amazing!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Well, I love my wedding ring, but I also love this necklace that was my Grandma's.
12. Favorite hobby? Same as Linda...it's reading, scrapbooking, card making
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? It's really doubtful.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Some days I do, some days I feel like a nut. Ha.
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Procrastination and sometimes poor time managment.
16. Middle name: Same as my Grandma's
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I had too much caffeine. I hope the kid sleep late. I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Yea!
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Deodorant, Saline solution (with a freee lens case!), and a bag of ice.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: water, coffee, and Snapple Water
20. Current worry right now? That September's baby WILL be born on her birthday and I don't want her to be. I want both of them to have their own birthdays!
21. Current hate right now? a peeling sunburn
22. Favorite place to be: at home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At home with my husband and kids. We watched movies and had snacks.
24. Where would you like to go on vacation? LONDON!
25. Name three people who will complete this? Well, I think I'm the last to go, so whoever wants to, feel free!
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? I already read them all!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? blue and orange
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I slide off.
29. Can you whistle? I despise whistling so I don't even try.
30. Favorite color(s)? Blue and pink.
31. Would you be a pirate? Not if there are sharks involved.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Rubber Ducky, You're the One
33. Favorite girl's name? Megan
34. Favorite boy's name? Evan
35. What's in your pocket right now? A wocket
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Playing Apples to Apples tonight with good friends!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Mickey Mouse.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? It's not really an injury, but surgery wasn't fun.
39. Do you love where you live? Most of the time
41. Who is your loudest friend? Lynda at work
42. How many dogs do you have? None, although Pete is over here often and they keep trying to give him to us.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Jamie loves me. :)
44. What is your favorite restaurant? I really can't pick just one. Maybe Famous Dave's. No, Olive Garden. No, Red Lobster! Can I pick The Cheesecake Factory?!
45. What is your favorite book? And the Shofar Blew, or any book by Karen Kingsbury or Lori Wick. When I Lay My Isaac Down, by Carol Kent is also very good!
46. What is your favorite candy? Sour Patch Kids and Gummy Grapefruit!
47. What is your favorite sports team? The Henrdrick Motorsports Team. :)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Man, I don't even care.
49. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Can I take a shower before Chloe wakes up? (silence and then a cry) No, I guess not!
3 comments:
First and foremost, I am not the loud Linda and I don't work with you. Just wanted to clear that up!
Good to hear from you today! You could have borrowed our Apples to Apples game!
Aww. I didn't think about John and Linda having Apples to Apples when you called! Did you have fun playing it?
I wanna go to London too!! Someday. We will go someday. Even if we're old and have to use walkers. WE ARE GOING!
You're wearing blue and orange? Showing a little support to Illinois today? Haha!
Love ya!
ps. I love how you said "ya'll" in the title. I think you've been reading Big Mama's blog too much! LOL! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment