Sunday, March 28, 2010

More bullets...

  • I love how Chloe calls skunks "stunks"!
  • And how Jamie calls pit bulls "spitballs"! Too funny!
  • Saw B0unty Hunter Friday night. It was okay. I spilled my cherry Pepsi on my lap right as the movie started. It was...cold. Thankfully I have an awesome friend who went and got napkins and spent the next 10 minutes cleaning off my coat.
  • Have I mentioned that two things I hate most in life are wet jeans and wet underwear. If I would've spilled it on my socks, that would've just made my night. :)
  • I'm watching Tit@nic right now. Haven't seen it in forever. And there is nothing else on.
  • Went to the girls overnight last night for the youth group. I didn't stay the whole night. I am tired though.
  • I think I am too old to stay out past midnight two nights in a row.
  • I don't know what else to say. I had stuff, but now I can't recall it.
  • I guess this is all you get today. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha! Stunks and spitbulls. I miss those kiddos!

I don't like any of my clothes being wet. It disturbs me. It's my OCD coming out.

I'll have to Netflix Bounty Hunter...mostly for Girard Butler. :)

Love ya! Also..I didn't get a text back from you and I realized my phone turned off. So..if you sent one I never got it. If not, nevermind. :)

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

That was so cute! You know you really do have some wonderful funny kids!

September said...

Doesn't everyone call them stunks?

:)
love you!