Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy birthday...

I can't believe she's 9! She's so tall. She's going to pass us both before we know it!


And another happy birthday to my fun-tastic friend Jolene! She's M's birthday buddy! ;)

(Jolene is on the far right, next to my other friends, Lisa and Courtney.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of you and M!

Jacob said...

Happy Birthday to them both! I'm glad we could be there in person to say it too!

Wish we could've had more time together, but it was so nice seeing you. I miss you all the time!

(obviously this is Rachel...but once again I just realized I'm signed in as Jacob)

Emily said...

I thought Jacob was just being nice! LOL!

Kathy said...

Its fun to share birthdays with people you know :) She is such sweet gal and growing up way too fast! Enjoy her every moment, she truly is a gift from God! (Miesha too tee hee)

jkthatch said...

LOL,I thought it was Jacob, too. You and Meisha have the same smile. She is such a sweet girl and you have been truly blessed by this gift that God gave you. janet

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Miesha! I sure love that girl. What a blessing she is to me...just like her Momma :) love you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing my birthday buddy with me!! I praise God for getting to be a part of her life.
Jolene

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!