Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vidal Sassoon strikes again...

No, Jamie didn't cut anyone's hair, but he informed me on the way home that when he woke up from his nap, his teacher let him do her hair. Here was our conversation about it.

E: Which teacher let you do her hair?
J: The one who didn't yell at me.
E: Well, which one was that?
J: One of the ones with hair.
E: Jamie, all of your teachers have hair!
J: It was one that has blindest hair.
E: You mean, blonde?
J: No....
E: Was it blonde like Chloe's or brown like mommy's?
J: Like Chloe's, only there was more of it. And it was bigger, but not round and huge.
E: What did you do to her hair?
J: I brushed it.
E: Is that all?
J: Then I told her to look in the mirror.
E: Did she like it?
J: She said I did a good job, so I think she did.

It was a pretty fun conversation! I wish I would have had a tape recorder. I know he said some other things that were quite funny! Man, I love that boy!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! That boy is hilarious!! :)

Kathy said...

:) this is great! If he ever wants to do hair, send him my way!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he has a future! LOL