The first weekend in May we went with Bryan, September, Baby Girl and Pete to September's grandparents' farm in New Market. It was very relaxing and lots of fun! I'm sure I could type a whole lot about it, but people just want to see the pictures, right? ;)
This picture of Jamie was too funny! We were at Cracker Barrel and he just went over to the statue and did this on his own. Funny boy!
Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory! Mmm-mmm, good!
The two whitest girls on the planet. We are very proud of it!
Getting ready to brush the horses.
4 comments:
It looks like you guy's had a lot of fun! I love the one of Jamie! That kid is hilarious sometimes!
Yes, indeed, a fun day! I am so glad you all had that time together and I pray that you have many many more of them! Also, just wanted to thank you and September for hosting Rachel's shower, what a great job!
what fun, great photos. Jamie is so funny, and SMART!
My little pony!
Post a Comment