- that Miesha's conference went great! For once the teacher didn't tell me that M spent too much time talking. She's doing really well, especially in reading!I am thankful that she likes to read! Reading opens up a whole new world.
- for my job, and I know I've said it before. I am thankful that I have one. Even though some days I don't want to go, because I'd rather stay home and goof off (I mean, be with my kids) I still am glad I can go to a job that has good benefits, pays well, and is flexible.
- that Chloe's adoption is coming soon!! I never thought the day would get here!
- for my wonderful friends, even though some are far away. I heart them!
- for my family - extended and otherwise. :) They're great!! (Did anyone else think of Tony the Tiger when they read that?)
- for my Bible study that I'm going to. It's wonderful! I love it and will really miss it when it's over in April!
That's all for today! Have a good one!
4 comments:
They'll do another one after this one is over!!!! If you're interested. ; )
I'm thankful you're twittering! And I'm thankful that you love technology and scrapbooking and card making. I'm thankful for you!
I am thankful for your beautiful smile that warms my heart.
I am thankful for the wonderful woman of God you are :)
I am thankful to call you my friend.
Wow, I like that "Thankful Thursday"!!! We do have so much to be thankful! I am so thankful we get to "share" your children! I love M. I am so glad she is doing good in school! Got to be her wonderful parents helping her!
I almost bought rub ons in the daily special!
Post a Comment