Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tasty Tuesday: Tater Tot Casserole

I know everyone has their own recipe for how they make Tater Tot Casserole, but I thought I'd share mine anyway. It sounds really good right now, even though I have a roast waiting for me in the crock pot upstairs.

Ingredients
1 1/2 lbs. hamburger
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
2 cans french cut green beans, drained
1 bag of mini tater tots

Brown and drain hamburger. Combine with green beans and soups in a 9x13 dish. Cover top of mixture with tater tots. Bake according to the directions on the bag of tater tots. :)


It's simple, but i love it. It's good warmed up the next day, too.

In other tasty news, this morning I asked Chloe if her cereal was good. She said, "No! It's NUMMY!"

2 comments:

September said...

Sounds good! I'll add it to my list!

jegr said...

I've not made tator tot casserole with cheddar cheese soup. I'll have to try it.